Carousel Support and Information: National Carousel Association

Change of Address

Merry-Go-Roundup Cover
If you are an NCA member and you have moved or will be moving soon, please let us know so that we can send your renewal information and the Merry-Go-Roundup to your new address.

You can request the address change by sending email to our executive secretary, or by sending your request by mail through the postal service.

National Carousel Association
Karen VanSant
PO Box 22474
Huntsville, AL 35814

Please be sure to include your name and your current mailing address so we can locate you in our records. Also include the date that the new address will go into service.

To avoid delivery delays and to prevent additional re-mailing costs, please send your change of address to us as soon as possible.

  If you're using a mobile device, or if you'd like
to view our website with larger fonts,
Try Our Mobile Site!
Carousel Support and Information: National Carousel Association

All materials on are
©2002-2024 National Carousel Association
unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved